Great month of reading.
- Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott —quick read, little that’s new or unique among Lamott’s writing on faith but a solid addition to her canon
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan — light and entertaining, loved every page
- Leaving the Atocha Station by Ben Lerner — frustrating, at times brilliant, incisive
- Lost at Sea: The Jon Ronson Mysteries by Jon Ronson — ongoing, light, fast-paced and occasionally very witty and insightful essays
- Caught up on almost a year’s worth of Locus Magazine (digital editions) that had been sitting on my drive
Heres to many, many pages of happiness in the new year!